Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The New Store!!!

Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a long time... we've been really busy around Bella's---the Holidays were amazing and then in January we started a complete renovation of the store!!! WOW what a difference it has made!! We tripled the floor space, added 4 dressing rooms and lots of more lines!! :)  I tried to dedicate the new space to bringing in different brands that can offer fabulous clothes to all ages and sizes!! I'm proud to announce we can outfit anyone from 00-16!! Still trendy yet affordable clothing for Bainbridge and our internet customers!! So, viola! Here are some pictures of the new shop! 

The building was originally a gas station. My mom bought it a few years ago and operated a travel agency out of it. When I started the business we had NO idea it would be such a hit... it was just this one room! I went with the same colors I have in my house to give it a bright pop! Here is the entrance and main room.... 



Wow--we were cramped!! But I had to make do with the room I had and get creative..... 

And here's the store now!! 




 I LOOOOOVE the runway lights in the dressing room area.. so glam!

To be able to triple the floor space & merchandise in a little under a year & half of being opened... I am truly truly blessed!! Thanks to everyone for your support!! 

Spread the word to your friends and family--Bella's is back in business! 
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

And our website is fully functional and updated as soon as we put out new merchandise! 

xoxoxo

Nicole



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!!! It looks incredible!!!!!! I know you are thrilled :) I will share your website and blog on mine and I know it will be an even bigger success. Love you so much Nicole!

    ReplyDelete