Monday, September 5, 2011

BellasBoutiqueBainbridge.COM!!!!

That's right, we're going on the web!! As many of you know, I share a lot of our merchandise on Bella's Facebook Account and I have had a huge response of people wanting to purchase merchandise... so big in fact I finally broke down and decided to start a website. I'm sure people that are not from Bainbridge are a little hesitant to give their credit card information over the phone to a little boutique in South Georgia, so hopefully this will help ease their worries with a legit credit card system. What really sealed the deal is when we started getting orders in from Canada! <<Say whattttt???>> Dealing with customs was new to me, but hey--whatever works, I was beyond stoke to ship to our Northern neighbors.

For the past month I have been working with Posh Daisy a boutique web design company and it has been such a pleasure and quick process. If you can only imagine how time consuming it is to stage, photograph, edit and upload EVERYTHING in your store... and I mean EVERYTHING, you can understand why my store was such a disaster last week. But, you gotta start somewhere, right? I think we're close to the finished product and I cannot wait for everyone to see (and shop!)

But in the mean time keep checking out Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter and keep checking back on this blog. I haven't really decided what to do with this page yet, but I'll definitely use it to post new and exciting information, possibly photos of our customers out and about... something... any suggestions??

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you can use this blog to post a dress of the week. With it you can show which accessories have sold the most with it and the accessories that you think customers have not considered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Storm!! We may also incorporate this idea with our website and have a "Featured Item" that may be discounted or something.. THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the website. I am so glad you did this. Since I live so far away and there are very few places to shop in Gainesville, I know I will be checking the website daily.

    ReplyDelete